The nomination comes with responsibility – first telling you 7 things about myself that you (probably) didn’t already know, and nominating 7 other bloggers for this award.
7 things about me:
1. I am such a sucker for all sorts of American series; Gossip Girl, Grey’s Anatomy, 90210, True Blood, Dexter, Pretty Little Liars… you name it, I watch it.
2. I have terrible self-discipline, and how I’ve made it through 11 semesters of medical school is to some extent a mystery to me.
3. I grew up in a trilingual home, speaking urdu (my dad is from Pakistan), danish (my mother is Danish) and english (I attended an international school).
4. The next place I’d like to visit is one of the Arab Emirates, e.g. Dubai. The idea of a man made luxurious paradise in the middle of the scorching dessert intrigues me.
5. I am slightly OCD when it comes to organizing and cleaning. I cannot concentrate on, say studying, if my place is even slightly untidy, or if the floors need to be vacuumed.
6. I am a family person, and I see mine several times a week.
7. When I work from home, my favorite start on the day is drinking coffee while checking out all my favorite blogs. Which sometimes leads to a very late start on the work that needs to be done (cf. point 2).
And now, seven recommendations your way!