I apologize for my absence dear birdies. Exam crunching for my MD degree has gotten the best of me. You can scoot on over to my Instagram profile for more regular updates should you wish to – sabrinakhanmd
It’s been a while. Life does that – takes your time unless you put down the brakes.
Today is the first day of subtle warmth in the capital, praise the lord. Please stay! I can’t bear my winter boots and coat any longer.
The African queen in the yellow dress has me completely mezmerised. What an unbelievably radiant beauty.
Next stop – pink Pigalle’s. It’s a vividly sunny Sunday in Copenhagen, and even though I’m barred inside due to exam crunching (it’s a never-ending story I know), I plan on soaking up vitamin D via osmosis through the windows! And sunshine inevitably makes me think of spring which inevitably makes me think of cute spring outfits, which then inevitably makes me think of the joy of dusting off those Louboutin boxes for another season of pure pedi bliss.
(Don’t mind the overly chipper mood – that’s just what sunny Sundays do to me)
I like diamonds as much as the next girl, but I must admit there is a certain charm to proposing with a newly built walk-in closet and a pair of Manolo Blahniks instead. Why not mix it up a bit?
If ever someone could convince me to go for a woman’s Rolex rather than a men’s model (you know I love my masculine watches), it’s Riri.
Image borrowed from emiliexo
A simple ‘thank you’ will do birdies:)
- Wearing my new Nike Free sneaks to London. My mom is a sneaker girl too -
- Sushi at Wasabi’s in London is a must try. Sushi as fast food – hello addiction. And why are we missing that sort of concept in Copenhagen? -
- Heathrow airport looking more like Christmas than spring-
- Absolutely delish snack – mangos with lime -
- Found my long lost love – Nike Infrared Air Max 90ies in the original vintage colors. Sold out everywhere – except for Selfridges, apparently -
- Gushing over my babies after returning home -
- Back to work. Which is inevitably more fun with zebra feet -
- Feening for summer in NYC, with juice stands on every corner, sun and blue skies every day -
- Getting through what I beg to be the last days of winter with this new sizzling spring remix by Ashibah. You all know I’m a die-hard fan, and this new mix certainly does not disappoint. Check it out! -
It’s a sunny Monday, but I’m feening for an all black outfit. Nothing ground-breaking there. Another lady fond of a dark outfit is Victoria Beckham. I love her latest style; long sleek coat, long sleek jeans, and a touch of safari on her feet.
Before an evening shift with all the kiddies, I’m headed to the hair dressers tomorrow. I’m definitely going for Kim’s Miami look with light streaks in the bottom layers. And a dashing tan to go with wouldn’t hurt.
I’m really liking the Woven Nike sneaks – especially in navy, dark green, and of course black. Such a fresh new twist to these classic sneakers, making them equally eligible for casual wear, work attire, basically you name it. Summer must-have!